Shane Koyczan’s story is making world news and with over 8 million views on YouTube, his video which tells his story, is helping spread the word on bullying. Shane states that he was bullied a lot when he was a kid so he took that pain and made this remarkable video with the help of some remarkably talented people.
Please take a minute and view this powerful video, you will not be disappointed. (Don’t worry, it has a happy ending.)
• At 1:20, he reminds us all what we heard growing up.
• At 2:07, we meet another girl who was bruised by words.
• At 2:57, we learn why she's awesome.
• At 4:28, we learn how many kids have to deal with this every day.
• At 5:23, if you've been bullied, you need to hear these words.
• At 6:00, listen to these beautiful words.
• And at 6:49, gets to the point that everyone should take to heart.
Share with us how you’ve overcome or are overcoming bullying.
*On February 5th, 2013 a new national survey commissioned by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada (BBBSC) and Invesco Canada LTD revealed that a strong majority of Canadians (78 per cent) believe that not enough is being done to stop bullying in their communities.
To read more on this survey please follow this link...